불편사항접수

흥안운수, 삼화상운, 한성여객운수, 관악교통 버스를 이용하시면서 불편한 사항이 있었습니까?

불편하신 점이나 개선할 사항이 있다면 이곳 게시판에 글을 남겨주시기 바랍니다.

고객님의 의견을 적극 참고하여 운영개선에 반영하도록 하겠습니다.

고객의견 Rude Bus Driver

페이지 정보

작성자 Jane 조회62회 작성일 24-04-24 08:35

본문

Hello,

I encountered two very rude bus drivers. We were waiting at the HyeHwa Dong bus stop. The first bus #100 came and when I tried to get on the bus driver pointed at my drink and signed an X. I hopped off to throw away the drink which the driver clearly saw but he drove off. He didn’t speak to our group to inform us and didn’t wait. We had to wait another 8-10 minutes for the next bus #100. When the next driver came before we got on we asked the driver if the bus went to GilReumShijang in Korean.  The driver shooed us off the bus and pointed in a direction. I asked him again in Korean to clarify. He shooed us off the bus. This infuriated me. I told him he was very mean. He then honked at our group. The bus drivers were so rude. As a tourist visiting Korea, it’s really unfortunate to have had an encounter like this spoil my day. If this kind of behavior continues, tourists are less likely to visit Korea a second time. Bus drivers need to be retrained on customer service or just common courtesy.

Seoul Hyehwa-dong 4/18/24 11:22 am
License plate 서울 74 사8808

Thank you.